Monday, April 20, 2009

My First Peeve Post

One of my biggest peeves is inconsiderate people. I often hear that I am too nice and constantly putting others before myself. So when that isn't reciprocated, even just a little bit, it seriously irks my nerves. Prime example, dude stood me up this weekend. Yup, the only running date I had this weekend was with myself.

He called me Friday night and we made plans to meet up at 11:00 AM at a nearby park. He said he would call me at 10:00 AM on Saturday to give me directions to our meeting spot. I drug myself out of bed at 9:30 AM, slightly hung-over from the previous night, and put on an outfit that looked something like this:

Find me on Polyvore


At 10:00 AM, no call. 10:15 AM, no call. 10:30 (the time I should probably be leaving my house to meet this guy), no call. 10:45 AM, no call. I decided that since I was already in my running clothes, I might at well go for a run by myself for several reason; a) It was crazy beautiful outside. b) I didn't want to waste a minute more of my time on this . c) I didn't want to be by my phone in case he did call...I might feel badly saying "no" and actually meet up with this guy. Seriously?! I could have slept in...god knows I needed the extra sleep. Ah well, next! :)

No comments: