Monday, April 13, 2009

My Crush


I am utterly obsessed with Andy Samberg. He first came across my radar when he and Justin Timberlake performed in the hilarious SNL skit, "D*@k in a Box". Hilarious. Since then, he has graced us with many SNL digital shorts and even a movie, Hot Rod. Andy (yes, I'm on a first name basis with him now) and Seth Rogan just did a new SNL digital short for "Like A Boss". Last week I purchased "The Lonely Island" Cd and I have been listening to it on repeat ever since. Constant laugh out loud moments..strongly recommend it!

6 comments:

Lyndsy said...

I am also quite a fan! He makes me laugh all the time! I was dying with the "Like A Boss" digital short!

Unknown said...

he's a great part of SNL, especially his digital shorts. he's like Adam Sandler was back in the 90s!
xox

LadyRed said...

Does he make you jizz in your pants?

lgiove said...

Every second of the day ;) Gross. TMI.

lgiove said...

Lyndsy - Me too! Honestly, I could not stop..my stomach still hurts from the laughter!

Mademoiselle Frou-Frou - Exactly! He's career is going to blow up soon, just like Adam Sandler's. I can't wait.

Aline said...

I know...he is redic adorable!