Friday, April 17, 2009

First Date Dilemma

So tomorrow will be a first date for this new guy and me. He wants to go running around a nearby park. Seriously. What does a girl wear on a running date? I want to look cute, but I don't want to look like I'm trying too hard.

First dates are all about first impressions. How am I supposed to look cute when I'm in my gym clothes and sweating?? Don't get me wrong, I love running and it's a nice change from meeting up for drinks, but it seems to me that a running date should probably be the 3rd, 4th, or 20th date. What are your thoughts?

6 comments:

amy b.s. said...

i have to say that's an unusual first date so he's already got some points for creativity. although, the first date is usually about getting to know you which why the drinks/conversation date works so well, but the run date will probably be really fun. can't wait for the update! i would also say just wear something you're comfortable in (that maybe just has a little cute flair to it!)

lgiove said...

Thanks for the awesome advice, Amy b.s. I'll definitely keep you posted :)

Aline said...

That is a tough one! Let us know what you end up wearing and how it goes!!

LadyRed said...

If he asked you to go running he wants to see you sweat! I've seen your running outfits, they are cute. Just show up to do your thing, your passion for running will be sexy no matter what you are wearing!

jlc said...

Haha! I LOVE this post. I WISH my hubby and i met this way. That's too cute.
I think A.) Whenever you run you are naturally happier B.) after a sweaty work out a guy will def be more attracted to you


C.) go for it!!!

If he likes you in work out clothes, he will be FLOORED when he sees you all dressed up on a restaurant date later on.

Emz said...

I would totally love to go running with a guy on a date! I think exercise makes people look so attractive =)