Friday, March 5, 2010

Celebrate Good Times, C'mon!

My boyfriend, whom I affectionately call Eggs, started a fantastic new job this week. He's been working uber hard all week, so I decided to treat him to his very own day. Yes, this Saturday, March 6th, I have officially deemed "Eggs Day". While at first, planning out an entire day made me feel a little like Danny Tanner, I quickly became excited with the notion of treating Eggs for an entire day to celebrate all he has accomplished. He totally deserves a day just for him!

To start off the day, we will be receiving a couples massage. I'm hoping we won't have to change into silly little outfits like this...



Next stop, the Maryland Science Center to see "Alice in Wonderland 3D" on their ginormous IMAX screen.



I'm not gonna lie...I am HUGE wuss and this movie looks downright scary to me. Eggs is super excited about it though, so I'm taking one for the team. I keep telling myself, "It's rated PG. How scary can it be? Right?". We shall see!

After the movies, we're going to take a stroll around the beautiful inner harbor in Baltimore and then head to dinner at The Wine Market, a fantastic local spot in Federal Hill. Eggs has never been before and I keep raving about it.



We'll conclude the evening by venturing out to a few of our favorite watering holes in Federal Hill with some of Eggs' closet friends.



I'm so excited!!!

1 comment:

LadyRed said...

Eggs does deserve a day! I hope you are both enjoying every minute! And to be honest, I hope you do have to change into silly little outfits, it's just cuter that way!

And I love you more knowing you are scared to see Alice in Wonderland. Don't ever change Glove. Don't ever change!