Friday, May 15, 2009

Take me out to the ball game

One of my favorite things to do during the spring/summer months is go to Baltimore Orioles games. Typically we head to Pickles Pub before the game for a beer (or two...or three...) then head on over to game feeling good. Last week was no different, except my sister and I went to Pickles both before and during the game :P Here's a pic of my sister and I at the game


As you can see, we had awesome seats (thanks to my wonderful co-worker, Karen). Unfortunately, we didn't really need them...the game was delayed 3 times due to rain. My sister and I didn't care though. We made the most of the night and bonded...sister style :) To quote my sister, "You're like my sister and my friend...is that normal?" For us, yes. Yes it is. <3 you sister!

1 comment:

amy b.s. said...

that is so funny! my sister and i had a similar conversation last week. i love having my sister as my best-friend! it's awesome.