Thursday, June 11, 2009

Aprils Showers bring more and more showers

Over the weekend, I had the pleasure of attending my friend Laurie's Bridal Shower. Laurie's getting married on August 22, 2009 in Baltimore and I have the privilege of being one of her bridesmaids. Here's a group shot of the bridal party.

Laurie's Bridal Party

If you can't tell, the wedding colors are black and purple. ...Laurie is the beautiful lady in purple in the middle. For the bridal shower, I was tasked with making a dessert, so I decided on cupcakes. One little fact about me...I don't know how to cook. Like at all. So everyone was extremely worried about my cupcakes. I enlisted help from my bff, Mrs. Baker, (side note - Mrs. Baker is an amazing cook!) and here's the final product.

Not bad, right?! Huge thank you to Mrs. Baker :)

2 comments:

amy b.s. said...

your dress is so cute! and so are the cupcakes!

lgiove said...

amy b.s. - Thanks so much!! :)